Tuesday, June 9, 2020

helping with delivery

in the afternoon the trainer said he had some food that didn't agree with him and was going to the bathroom. during that time somebody rang the doorbell and said a delivery was coming. so I had no choice but to be ready. it meant getting out a cart, and meeting the delivery at the door. the boxes of check stock were on a wooden pallet, 20 in all. when I got back the trainer was there and said there was an agreement that the delivery man handle the boxes. so I let him do that. during one break I walked down to the mcdonald's, and found out it still was drive-up only. the check printing was a lower volume than the previous day, evident with the number of mail tubs used. it was down to four for the day, compared to six for the previous day. I got registered for medical and dental benefits as well. rather simple to figure out which plan,  as one had premiums that were half as much as the other. I also changed the 401-k contribution from 2 percent to 5 percent.
  in the evening I watched 2 reruns of  'the conners', then did a walk around the neighborhood. I picked up 29 cents. early on there was a bee that got close to one of my eyes. the 'big bang theory' rerun I saw was when leonard went to texas to meet Sheldon's brother leading up to the wedding. much like the previous day, I laid down and fell asleep after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment