Wednesday, June 24, 2020

tried to get it too

I was out on a walk in the evening and I eventually noticed a deer that was near a bank. I tried getting closer but the animal must have been scared off by something and ran back into the woods. there was a lady in a sedan that was closer to the animal, stopped at a sign. and she said 'I tried to get it too', referring to how I tried to get a picture but ran out of time. there were no antlers that I could see so it must have been a doe. I picked up 84 cents on this walk. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when there was a prom, followed by a 'crossover' episode from the show's prequel, 'young sheldon'.
   it was busy at work but we got things done. it led to me taking a late lunch, as I wanted to eat up the backlog of UPS labels to create. by the end of the day I had made 24. I liked how the trainer was willing to 'run interference' when there was an email from another department, calling into question where I had two foreign checks sent. it wasn't clear enough that they wanted them sent back to the business line. and I knew well enough to stop one business line after 15 minutes since it was taking too long to send all of the emails. the trainer found the check that was holding it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment