Wednesday, June 10, 2020

ups training

I had UPS training at work, in the afternoon. it lasted close to an hour, and I have nearly 2 pages of notes from it. but it will likely all make more sense once I am actually doing this work as well. some of it was not relevant, as I am seeing only thin letters and not boxes being sent out. I also completed the final remaining online class, in the morning.
  the trainer changed back to the first one, the second was absent. upon arrival there was nobody else there so I got started on labeling boxes and moving envelope boxes to shelving as they had been on the floor. things are better organized than they were, and I like knowing what everything is. then about 30 minutes into the day I checked email and saw mention of the trainer would be changing. the machine kept jamming, but in the check section and not the envelope section. this was even after spraying the can to get out the dust. one box of envelopes was 'put out to pasture', the trainer said they were poorly made and were jamming the machine.
   I did a walk in the evening and picked up 8 cents. the 2 'big bang theory' reruns were when professor proton died, followed by the wedding of sheldon and amy.


No comments:

Post a Comment