Monday, June 1, 2020

spun computer around

for the virtual open-mic tonight, I spun my computer around so I was in a room with more light. last week the MC said it looked like 'blair witch project'. the one about laundry went well.
   first day at work in the check shop. found out the breakroom had no spoons or cups, so I will being some to use. not a big deal.
   I had done a facebook posting over the weekend saying I was fine, in reference to the riots in the Twin Cities. I have added to it some, today it was about seeing some of the damage out there. when driving home from work I saw the burned-out holiday gas station at 46 and hiawatha in south minneapolis. I have been inside of it before. it was sobering to see the list of damaged businesses in both of the Twin Cities. I have been in some of them besides the gas station, especially some of the listed walgreen locations. there were more in St. Paul than expected, hadn't heard much in the news about that. most of the coverage has been about minneapolis.


No comments:

Post a Comment