Sunday, June 28, 2020

harold kumar,white castle,movie

I watched another DVD movie this morning, 'harold and kumar', the one where they go to white castle. it was found at a video store near my workplace. I had to see it after the trainer kept telling me about it. this was a stoner comedy, and harold was more like me, caring a lot about work. they do make it to white castle in the end, after getting sidetracked numerous times. there was plenty of crude humor in it. I did recognize neil patrick harris in it, as well as ryan reynolds, and gary riley. naturally, they could have went to eat somewhere else, but the story would have been less funny. it was no doubt a farce, plenty of ridiculous and unlikely things that happen. normally I would say 'idiot' a lot when watching a movie like this, but I did not. it was all right. I will likely see the other two in the series, about going to Gitmo, as well as their christmas movie. with the music, notable to me was hearing 'hold on' by wilson phillips. I do like road movies, but this is probably not what would be considered a typical road movie since they are stoners. watched some of the special features, and this included two theatrical trailers. it was there that it is mentioned how this movie's director also directed another stoner movie, 'dude, where's my car?'
   it was a fairly leisurely day for me, but nothing wrong with that. I did a long walk in the late afternoon and picked up 34 cents. I got caught up on a few things, such as calling to confirm receipt of a benefit card. I filled two bags from the paper shredder as well. it has been raining off and on today, thankful I made it home from the walk before the rain began.

No comments:

Post a Comment