Sunday, June 21, 2020

caught in the rain

I wanted to do a long walk in the late afternoon, but it was not to be. I saw how the skies were threatening, so I had my rain jacket ready. and sure enough, about 30 minutes later it started raining hard. so I out it on and got under the awning, and waited it out for about 15 minutes. despite this, I still found some coins along the way, 62 cents. the walk was shortened, but due to doing laundry just before midday, I got some steps in there as well. when I got back I had lunch and then decided to lay down for a while. in the morning I was researching possible e-bay orders, especially baseball postcards. I also did an e-rewards survey, haven't done many lately since they are becoming lower priority when I am being fed surveys directly from an airline and the e-rewards survey money I am deciding to send the miles to that same airline even though I have options.
   in the evening I watched '60 minutes', as I knew there would be an interview with the minneapolis police chief, of course related to the death of george floyd. much of the information in it about previous shootings was familiar to me as of course it was local news. later on I called my dad since it was dad's day but after a while I was getting annoyed as he was trying to tell me how to live my life. so I asked that the subject be changed. it was very necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment