Thursday, June 18, 2020

furniture import business

I was walking around at lunchtime and was getting pictures of historical markers. another photo was of a poster on an entrance to a business. I had somebody ask me if I needed help, and said I liked seeing the historical markers. I asked what kind of business it was, and was told that it imported furniture. I don't have much of a need for it right now, already have plenty. he said he was getting ready to re-open after being closed for 3 months due to the virus, but wouldn't be opening until saturday. it was yet another reminder of what it is like while doing photography.
   at work we got caught up by the end of the day. it meant using the smaller printer for a while, but the repairman arrived while I was still at lunch. there were two forms that I couldn't match up the claim number to anything, so those who sent to the trainer. I was in the driver's seat on printing out checks, so it meant more on getting the work done than before. because I was logging into the system under my own name.
  I did a virtual open-mic in the evening, the only performer besides the moderator. I wanted to go out for a walk after that, but it was still raining. the 'big bang theory' reruns were when howard threw out a first pitch at an angels baseball game, followed by when howard dressed up as sheldon for halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment