Friday, December 24, 2010

Laundry Done, Finally

I got my laundry done before my date tonight, and after a shortened workday and some other errand running. Almost went to another laundromat but an attendant happened to be there to give me change, thought I am still miffed about the broken equipment. I went to check the dollar bill changer and get pictures of the place, of the Coca-Cola sign out front and the comedian profiles. I don't like having to go even farther away possibly to do laundry, but I've done it once already. Unsure what my game plan is for the next time I need to do laundry.
   Work went fine today, some of it was just catchup from the previous day. Not much new requests came in, and I left with some brownies as I was encouraged to take all of them. The maker wanted to take the pan home to wash it.
    Saw 'Good Will Hunting', my favorite movie, tonight on my date, first time in a while. As expected, I moved away during the scene when Will breaks up with Skylar. It is a gut-wrenching scene for me, good chance it always will be. When I was getting ready like shaving after work I put on Youtube so I could hear 'Umbrella', the Rihanna song. I do write about music often, but why not? I do like Pink as well, besides Rihanna, and Lady Gaga. So much good music out there. In fact I am watching, or I should say listening, to the 'Yule Log' show, something done each Christmas. First time I saw it was last year, thought it was odd there was such a show. But it's a way to listen to good holiday music and have your own fireplace in case one doesn't have a real one. Guess I was usually on the road and unable to watch before, best idea for why I hadn't heard of it for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment