Saturday, December 18, 2010

Picking Up Glasses

I was surprised to find out my new glasses were ready so quickly, in less than a week. So I picked them up earlier today. A little confusion at first, but eventually they were found.
    There was another schedule change, this time the photo shoot. My comedian friend said she was ill so it has been postponed. Unsure yet when it will be now, may not be until after the holidays now but I said it was fine to have it done whenever it worked for both of us.
    I had a date tonight, ate at an Applebee's and saw the movie 'Unstoppable' starring Denzel Washington. It reminded me of 'Pelham 123' and 'Speed' since those were thrillers as well.
   Still finding more information about the Bears-Vikings game on Monday night at the Gopher stadium, there will be some giveaways. A live chat transcript said there would be hand warmers furnished by Mall of America, and coffee from Caribou. Besides getting better gloves, and boots, I think I will be bringing a seat cushion. I know from being at the Iowa-Minnesota game last month how those are metal seats and I'm trying to apply lessons from being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment