Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Across the Road

Went to the comedy club tonight, couldn't find a parking spot at first so I went across the road. Part of the lot was being re-paved. Didn't know as many of the comics as usual, but I definitely knew the headliner. Went out to my car right after the show ended, he went out to say hi to me and no I wasn't ignoring him. I know at some point this will become a joke, since it meant having to cross a highway that can have plenty of traffic at times. Signed up for a comedy contest there, since there was a page on a clipboard. But I didn't think of asking the when and where, but will likely get the lowdown on this soon as I gave them my cellphone number and email address.
   This time in the morning after stepping off the bus I got a picture of the controlled demolition across the street, on my digital camera and not my camera phone. Unsure what they will be doing with the skyway connection, for now it is still up.
    We had a picnic-type lunch at the workplace today, in celebration of the July 4th holiday a little early. I had 2 hot dogs, there was also different types of chips as well as fruit on a tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment