Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Cards Arrived

The business cards arrived, called earlier today from the office and found out. Went over after work to pick them up. This was why I was a little late at the comedy club tonight. But I wanted to have them ready since I figured my comedian friends would like some in order to find the blog. So there may be more traffic soon, as there was some demand to hear about where it is.
   It was packed there tonight, the finals of the contest. I asked the event coordinator about where to sit, since I didn't want to stand for the entire show. I was asked to follow a comedian friend to a back section where we'd be sitting right behind the judges. I laughed a lot, and one judge turned around to find out who it was.
   I did some volunteering at work today, but it meant giving up nealry half of my lunch hour. I made sure to do it after I had returned from mailing a credit card bill. I said some things were better for me to do than others, so I said no to sewing and the like. I was squirting shampoo and conditioner into these little plastic cups, and somebody else was capping and labeling them, my 'cube neighbor'.

No comments:

Post a Comment