Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coupon #20

Used coupon number 20 for Taco Bell tonight, got them done before expiring at the end of the month. No receipt, got copies of the last coupon, and took a picture of the sign. I had my contest night at the comedy club, didn't win but liked getting laughs at some new jokes. I just liked getting the stage time and competing. A few friends were there supporting me, didn't know any of the other 4 contestants that night. There were meant to be 6, but there was a no-show, much like my night last year. One of them was a late arrival, the manager said late arrivals would go first. It was a blind woman, who brought a cheering section. Almost thought my beer wouldn't arrive before I needed to go backstage for the show, it was busy since the server said there was just one bartender handling orders.
   There were 2 performers after the contestants, one of them was a friend from open-mics and he was funny. The show closer was the closer from open-mic this Monday, he wasn't that funny. Tried too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment