Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Night at Roxbury Imitation

One of my friends got the idea to do a 'Night At The Roxbury' imitation, unsure why but it was nice to do more than once. I'm thinking he may have heard the song at some point.
    As expected, I am gaining some Facebook friends from the convention in Detroit. One of them friended me earlier today, I accepted. Need to send out some requests to others.
   Got a camera phone picture of a controlled demolition near my workplace, I am told it is happening to make way for the light rail. It isn't thrilling how the downtown area will be torn up for 3 more years though.
    Getting tired in the afternoon is typical, but it was rare for me to decide to leave and take a walk to a convenience store to get some cookies, tea, and postcards. but it worked. The postcards weren't in the original plan, but they looked cool, including the 'spoon sculpture'.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment