Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Century Mark

I was informed the temperature reached the century mark today, was hard to tell but I know I was too warm with a denim jacket on at lunchtime so I took it off when walking over to mail the phone bill. One colleague spoke of biking in, so it would be warm for biking home.
    Made it to the comedy club tonight as usual, a contest was ongoing. one comedian friend sent me a message on Facebook saying he was surprised to see me gone so quickly on Monday, I was tired and just decided to go home before the show began. Still getting comments on the 'fame thread'.
    This was a rare time when I ate at the club, normally I eat before getting there but couldn't find the time. I had the 'blue lucy burger', and like the flavor of the blue cheese in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment