Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Savings Fell Short

Thanks to Facebook I found out about more media attention related to closing Emerson Hough School. A big deal was made about how less in $100 was saved in utilities there, and how the wrong school was closed. I didn't like how the feature was short, some things were left out such as how things like pay raises for some were done while others were laid off. But hopefully it will remind people how this issue isn't going away. I trust there will be more media attention around the time of the school board election in September.
   I made it to the comedy club tonight of course, after falling asleep for a little while after work. Some said it went well for me co-hosting a show recently, I liked hearing it. Also waiting to hear about an itinerary for attending a writer convention soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment