Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi To Myself

The postcard I sent myself from Detroit arrived earlier today, liked trying this for once. Recall it being suggested in a travel writing class, as a way of remembering the travels. I said it was 'the 313, Eminem's hometown' on a plain, blank postcard, along with mention of things like historical markers and square dancing.
    Went to the comedy club tonight, there were shirts and posters from a movie called 'Horrible Bosses', starting in less than 2 weeks. It stars Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston, and Kevin Spacey. Probably will be better than 'Arthur' from April, another 'free shirt' day, still haven't seen it yet.
     Almost hate to admit how I kept laughing at the show closer swearing a lot, and using the same word, but in this case it was funny, when he spoke about junk food and fast food on the road.
    Work was busier than typical, due to one colleague who was out of the office, but it was fine with me as the day went by more quickly. A group picture for a volunteer event around the noon bell was a no-go, the AA claimed nobody accepted the meeting invite but it must have been an I.T. issue as I did get a meeting reminder when it was about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment