Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tagged Pictures

Tonight for the first time I tagged some pictures on Facebook. It was a favor for some friends, and it was from their going-away party I attended on Friday. It also meant tagging myself, including some from a while back like when I was at the Field of Dreams in Iowa last August. I added 8 photos, 5 were from the party. The other 3 were from the Killebrew memorial service, a covered wagon I finally found again, and a Snoopy statue from Charles Schulz hockey arena.
   This weekend I helped my lady get our quest up over 50 statues, finding 13 now at 53. This included the 5 at the pharmacy in South St. Paul. We were able to get those 5 today. It was the most we've seen anywhere so far, same as at Lafayette Park. It was a reminder of being there for Kaposia Days last year.
   We also went to the Saints game today, they beat Gary 3-2. It was a day with a Jewish theme, honoring Hank Greenberg's 100th birthday, a baseball player with Detroit. After the game, I did a favor by getting a fountain drink at a convenience store while dinner was cooking. I pay attention to music nearly everywhere I go. At the store I heard a song that sounded familiar, looked it up later and found out it was 'Your Beautiful Soul' by Jesse McCartney. No relation to Paul, the Wikipedia article said he had been on soap operas.
   I got all of my errand running done after dinner, the pictures were sent to the one-hour photo place then I went on to do laundry. After that was groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment