Monday, June 20, 2011

Denny Hecker Auction

Checked more online articles and found out there's another Denny Hecker auction scheduled for today, including the Linus statue he sponsored. It would have been a long drive to the auction site, just for a picture, so it's just as well on not knowing about it any earlier. Figured there wouldn't be any more, since he's in jail now. there had already been 5. Also notable was a family of 4 bronze bears, according to the article those stood outside his mansion in Medina. One of them, the biggest, doesn't fit all the way on the pallet, just 3 of the four paws fit on it. The other 3 bears fit on one all by themselves.
    I did a warmup for the comedy contest tonight, got some good ideas about what works and what doesn't. It means dropping the one about not having friends in high school, heard an 'aw' and it was hard to ignore. I was told I was doing an 'unplugged' session after the show, which helped me with some other ideas of what to add. It was in response to one comedian friend doing a joke about a bumper sticker, that was on my car. He didn't know it was my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment