Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rihanna Concert

Went to the Rihanna concert at Target Center in Minneapolis tonight. The show closer was 'Umbrella'. I let out a primal scream, had a nice time there. For some reason I thought of my visit to New Orleans, which I have called a 'benchmark' in my life. Maybe since I was enjoying myself much like in the Big Easy.
   There are some likely reasons why, since I liked 'Live your life' and was pointing to myself often when it came to 'my life'. I did listen to some songs I didn't know on youtube before departing for the show, it helped fill in the gaps and I knew a higher percentage of the songs being played. I wrote down about 15 songs, as it would help with the review I want to write on Ticketmaster.
   There were 2 opening acts, I saw the second but not the first. Ceelo Green did 'Forget You'- the dirty version. The show, as expected, was about promoting the new CD, so some hits like 'S.O.S.' were not played but most hit songs were.

No comments:

Post a Comment