Monday, June 6, 2011

Need a Ride?

While walking at lunchtime today I saw somebody get offered a ride while I was waiting at a light to cross the street. I commented how they must know them, and she said yes, he's a comedian. I said I knew what it was like to spend time around comedians.
    Saw a big guide dog on the bus this morning, and it was warm today. When I was driving over to the comedy club after work I heard the traffic report on the radio that said there were parts of the road that had buckled, so I decided to take a slightly different route. Didn't want to be late again like I was 2 weeks ago, as I like getting signed up every week. I didn't stay long tonight, which has been typical lately. Got a few responses to my Facebook posting about fame, though too few of them were serious, but what else can I expect from comedians? Sometimes I forget I'm around them, in terms of the responses I get. It's led to me thinking things out differently, knowing how many things can easily be turned into a joke. Not too busy at work today, assigned special requests for the week.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment