Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wrong Bus

I got on the wrong bus after work, lost an hour as I had to double back and wait for the right one. Didn't watch any TV tonight as I was busy after getting home. Also didn't go to the comedy club. I was busy as I was getting ready for being out of town at the writer convention in Detroit. I wanted to pick up a few items I needed at Walgreen, like a bigger memory card for my camera. This was done after wanting to look through all of the emails and see that I understood all of them well enough. I was getting inundated with convention emails, and decided to print the ones that looked important like resolutions. With others, I wrote down helpful information about where the shuttle would be picking me up at the airport. It of course will be more relevant once I get there.
   Wanted to get a good night's sleep, but I didn't retire as early as I wanted to. As usual. I packed in a rush and had a hard time figuring out what I needed most. In addition, I was trying to go with a smaller bag so I didn't have to check it and then go to baggage claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment