Wednesday, June 15, 2011

King Tut at Science Museum

I went to the King Tut exhibit at the Science Museum in St. Paul tonight, I liked the actual part about the 'boy king' himself but there was plenty before it that wasn't as interesting to me. I was familiar with Howard Carter finding it in the 1920s, the history behind finding it was more compelling to me. I bought a few postcards when it was done, and found a smashed-penny machine as well. It was a company outing so I liked getting released early from work to attend, at 2pm. And they bought dinner, we got in about 10 minutes before they stopped serving. It was fairly basic fare, hamburgers, hot dogs, and grilled chicken along with desserts. There was a healh fair, and it ended with plinko chips after finishing the journey card and I got a movie gift card. We are also up to 54 on the Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues, as me and my date went over to the Eagan community center before the company event. I added some of the pictures to my Facebook page, 7 of them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment