Friday, June 3, 2011

Preacher on Bus

After work today I took the bus home and heard somebody 'preaching' on it, saying 'God Bless' to all those when they were leaving. Odd how he spoke of his religious faith being stronger than believing he was actually on a bus!
   In the evening I went to the mall and used a gift card for the Gap and got myself a pair of khaki pants and some nice socks, replacing some pants that were getting ratty. After I was done in the fitting room an employee was there waiting for me, I asked if there was anything about me that led to her interest in what I was doing and was told it was just her job. I said it was a new thing to go to a Gap, usually I go to a place like JC Penney. I thought about using another card, at an Express store, but their sale prices were higher than what I normally pay. I do recall at one point getting a postcard from them advertising a discount, and it was due to their higher prices compared to other stores apparently. I was better off with just using one card at a time.
   There is some other errand running I want to get done this weekend, especially Saturday. Like pick up some baseball tickets for a game in a week. I'm sure I will get it all done, but it helps to do things like make a list to remind me. I tend to get more done this way. I get bored dealing with petty squabbles at work, the office politics. More fun to discuss things like getting a discount code for ordering baseball tickets after answering a survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment