Monday, June 13, 2011

Stayed Longer Tonight

I stayed longer tonight at the comedy club compared to previous Mondays, but still left before the show was over as I was tired. Liked seeing a comedian that is a Facebook friend there, who was in town from California. She was in demand, many others wanted to say hi. Just by listening I found out more about how she was a native of the area. It also reminded me of how since I was friended about 2 years ago after a show I have made great strides in doing comedy. For this I am thankful. I am no longer relying on notes like then, found out I was good enough to go from memory. Informed one friend of being in a contest next week, he hopes to attend.
   It was busier than expected this morning at work, which was fine with me. One colleague was out of the office until mid-morning, and more work meant the day went more quickly. Walked a little during lunch, found out the covered wagon I found and got a picture of is still there, possibly for the longterm. Thankful I found it again. Felt bad about being so busy how I didn't get my laundry from Sunday out of the basket until after I got back from the comedy club, but sometimes this can happen. One must do the best they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment