Monday, January 30, 2012

Chasing Buses

Not to be confused with 'Chasing Pavements', a song I've heard before. Saw a regular rider of my bus board at a stop after me, usually they are already on before I board. When we reached our destination I let them know this. They alluded to how they had been chasing the bus for a while. If I miss it, I wait for the next one if I have time or I drive into work.
    At the comedy club tonight, there was an MC for the first time in a while, and I saw 2 people booted as they went over their time. I can usually tell who will be, as they aren't paying attention and don't know where the time light is. It is still a big deal to see 2 in one night, usually one is enough to wake up the others.
   This was a rare night in terms on not getting the 'Superamerica special' for dinner, as I wanted to finish up a Little Caesar's pizza I had bought over the weekend. I like having pepperoni, especially when it's cheap, and the shop is nearby. I've told myself how I like getting there once a month. Sometimes I just get pizza, this time I also got a bottle of Lipton brisk tea. Sometimes it means waiting a few minutes until one is available, no big deal. What was a big deal was how I had to cut some of the slices myself, as they were just partially cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment