Monday, January 2, 2012

Unrecognized Badge

When I tried to enter my workplace today, I didn't pay attention to the keycard I was using, it was my bus pass. The security guard said it came up as an unrecognized badge. This hadn't happened before, to the best of my knowledge, I must have been in a rush.
    At the comedy club tonight one comic did a history joke about Americans being cocky, I said I liked it due to majoring in history. He asked for advice about more cocky American history, I said 'just wars', but it's still plenty of material to draw from. Some of what he covered would likely fall into this category, like moving Indians off their land. I didn't think of naming places 'New Something' as cocky, but it did made me think which is what I like about some comedy.
    Also saw a comedian friend while leaving, we hugged. I guess their visit from California will be a little longer and they may be sending me another invite to a comedy show they are doing while in town. I will find out soon enough if available to attend, as I recall I did tell them I would be out of town this weekend so hopefully it is at some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment