Monday, January 9, 2012

Clown Comic

I saw a comic in clown makeup tonight at the club. When we shook hands I could tell he had warm gloves on, maybe work gloves. The comic was second on the list tonight, the first went over his time.
  One comedian friend was there tonight that I see infrequently, he got 5 minutes of stagetime. As expected I was busy at the office, Mondays tend to be like that when it's payoff reports. In fact I worked through my lunch and didn't tell my boss about it as I just wanted to get caught up. Actually my immediate boss was absent today, but I still didn't tell anyone- colleagues or managers. They don't need to know.
   I did go out in thr early afternoon, to use a visitor pass from Macy's that I got over the weekend. I got a pair of boxers since I needed some, and the pass got me 10 percent off.
   When I was coming back, I saw how the popcorn wagon in the skyway was open for business, since i like popcorn I got a small bag. I tend to avoid having it at the movies, since it is really expensive there.
    I had another odd dream, and to some it may top the one from the previous day. I wanted to write off the earlier one as being in a hotel room, not my typical bed. I was kneeling, and naked, but still covered up in a robe, trying hard to hide being naked. I must have been in a store, as I kept looking at dresses on the rack, different sizes, all yellow.
    I have an even harder time analyzing this one. One of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues I've found around town happened to be a Lucy in a yellow dress with white dots, it's what I can think of first. But I'm stumped about the part where I'm naked. How did I get there? That would be my first question. I am familiar with how apparently the most common dream is being naked in public. So maybe I'm not drifting far from the norm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment