Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shower Curtain Rings

I got another pair of boxers at Macy's since the visitor card was extended 3 more days that I got in Chicago.
Also decided to pick up a few other items at other stores, like a shower curtain at Target as mine was grimy and had just started to tear from the rings. reminded me of the movie 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' as the John Candy character, Del Griffith, was a shower curtain ring salesman. 'Best in the World'. It was a raod movie that I enjoyed a lot, even though I didn't see it at the theater. Also decided to get some popcorn at Target, there was as decent sized bag for a dollar and change, I ate half of it on the way home.
 When looking at Yahoo's front page, there was mention of videos about my hometown of Newton, IA. The Maytag home office complex, and the guest house near a golf course, are for sale. The videos came from KCCI, the CBS affiliate in Des Moines. I grew up in Newton and had no idea where the guest house was. But there aren't many golf courses in town, one of them is the bankrupt country club. Judging by the street address given in an article in the Newton Independent, it is likely near the country club. I know another golf course is known as Westwood, but I think it is actually outside the city limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment