Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheese Not Steak

I like eating the 'Superamerica Special' before I get to the comedy club on some nights, like tonight. Except when I chose food from the roller grill, I noticed it wasn't what it was labeled after biting into it. I expected steak 'wraps', wanted them, got cheese instead. When coupled with the Pringles chips it was plenty of cheese flavor, more than I really wanted. But I didn't want another hot dog so quickly after this week's events, as it would have been the third in five days.
   Work was easier today, since I was asked to help a colleague with the payoff report I didn't do any copies for document release until the second half of the day. I helped with logging out pages after it had been pulled from the files by my colleague. I like doing the payoff reports as it's familiar.
   At the comedy club tonight, I recognized one name on the list as somebody from Seattle who had been headliner at another club last week. One friend was in town and made the list as well, first time I had seen him in a while. He decided to put 'from Neptune' next to his name. In many ways he is like royalty when some have followed him on Facebook having plenty of gigs out of state. I recall the dateline as Virginia, close to where he is from in D.C. I had to ask where his Redskins football hat was, he had a different one on, a plain black hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment