Thursday, March 22, 2012

Peanuts in Mouth

When I was searching for the Regina Spektor song 'Fidelity' on Youtube I found a remix which intrigued me, as there was some Charlie Brown art on the album cover. It was from an act called Blockhead, and the album 'Peanuts in Your Mouth'. It was the Charlie Brown body, with the famous shirt, but another head superimposed on it. It was kind of a jazzy version of the song. It was all right, but I likely need to listen to it more in order to like it. At this point I still like hearing the piano play in the original version.
   When I dropped a coin on the floor, I went to find it and found a Canadian quarter under the refrigerator. Also found a Jawbreaker, unsure how it got there and how long it's been there.
   I am getting plenty of calls and emails about jobs, but need to wade through them to see if they interest me. Seems like most of them are sales, which doesn't interest me. I am responding to them to see if there are something available in claims.
   I needed to run errands tonight, so it meant getting more photo albums, and replacing the 'school binder' types. I gobbled up quite a few with 2 albums, over 400. So there is just 59 left in one album I want to retire.
    A classmate friended me on Facebook, hadn't heard from him in a while. He got divorced, I said I would be there for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment