Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Three Coins In A Fountain

After seeing the comedy show tonight, I passed by a wishing well and saw plenty of coins in it. Nothing unusual there, except there were a decent number of quarters. I am used to seeing pennies and nickels. I haven't seen the movie 'Three Coins In A Fountain', but I know Steve Martin sang it in a scene in 'Planes Trains and Automobiles'. He got some odd looks when he did.
   Before the show I got caught up on some errand running, like shredding junk mail and retiring a pair of pants that was getting frayed. I would have went out right away to replace them, but didn't have the time. Later in the week is likely. I can use a gift card when I do.
    I did place another order of gift cards at work, before an attendance party. I figured it was best to do so only after the last one I ordered was received, and it was on Monday. So it will bring me current on awards. Hopefully these will arrive more quickly, as it took nearly two weeks for the most recent one, usually it is just a week.
   Yes, we do have an attendance party at work, once a month. Though they changed the type of game, and Bingo isn't my game. I was a few minutes late, they started without me. So I joined when the next game began, and didn't win in any of the 3 games I was in. I like it more when it is things like movie trivia, as I am good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment