Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sending 4 Letters

After getting some birthday cards this month, I decided to write and respond to them, and say thank you. It was to my aunt, mom, a sibling, and my friend's mom. I wrote the most to the last of the 4 mentioned, saying the Jack Jablonski story has been a big thing in this state. I spoke of seeing an ad in a comedy club bathroom ecnouraging people to contribute to his benefit fund. Also in reference to finding out my classmate had another child, a third daughter.
   I went through the Charlie Brown and Snoopy statue totals on my official list, and it came out to 123, about what I expected. First time I had looked at it since November. Also decided to change the pictures on my Facebook page, there were 7 statues and now it's 5. There was 3 original Snoopys, but no Linuses. Now there is one from each series.
   Watched a Charlie Brown DVD tonight, it had 2 specials on it. There was the motocross special-'You're a Good Sport' but also the decathlon special called 'You're The Greatest'. The interview segment included had Schulz's son Craig describing his interest in motocross, also showing an original Snoopy statue with a motocross theme. Soon I will have to watch the history series, a birthday gift.
   I activated my resume on Monster and Career Builder, first time since 2006 and 2005 respectively. It's proven by already getting sales job offers I don't want.
    The Simpsons episode tonight was fun, where most of the nuke plant employees being replaced by robots. Because of the intelligent things that some robots said to Homer. After it I went to get a Little Caesar's pizza. It was the shift manager who asked 'what do you need?' when taking my order. It seemed more appropriate so ask what I wanted. He had just made a pizza and it went to me. I like how there was no waiting, sometimes there is for a pepperoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment