Thursday, March 15, 2012

Red Spraypaint On Trees

I had noticed for a while how there was red spraypaint on some trees nearby, and finally this week I saw the postings how they will be cut down on Friday and not to park on the street. So I went out to get pictures of them, 13 in all. Two of them were of the signs themselves, and some signs were shrink-wrapped to the trees. Still don't know for sure why they are being cut down. I would have done it earlier but the memory card was bought after sunset last night, and I get better pictures in the daytime hours. To be honest, I waited until it was official as it tends to mean more when the deadline is given on anything. So I got them shortly after getting off work.
    I used another gift card this evening, it was at Target, to get some winter shoes. So now I am down to three, another one has been ordered this week and is on the way.
   There was a lower volume of work today, so I am more caught up than I had been. Near the end of the day there was a signup sheet for a potluck next week.
   Notable on the bus tonight after work was the driver arguing with two riders, one of them had his music on too high. The driver threatened to have them evicted, eventually the riders just let it go.
  Normally I watch the news on WCCO, but not tonight since it is the CBS affiliate and there was the college basketball tournament on. I get used to a schedule, and prefer to avoid watching a late edition of the news, especially when I don't know for sure when it will be on. Can recall seeing it as a kid in the TV Guide- 'time approximate after sports'.

No comments:

Post a Comment