Monday, April 23, 2012

Holiday Inn Keycard

I saw a Holiday Inn keycard while waiting at the bus stop this morning. This is the third straight day where I've seen a key of some sort and feel the need to get it to the right people somehow. I did send the keys from sunday to Metro Transit, they asked for information like when and where it was found. Then she got on the phone right away about it. I did my best to be accurate about it but it's hard to recall all of the specifics of course.
   A flex-time approval for a volunteer luncheon came through, after submitting it the same day the invitation arrived, late Friday. My employer is big on volunteering in the community. I try to go to as many events as possible when I am invited, as I am thrilled to be invited. It is why I do the same for the Facebook invites when my comedian friends have shows. This is why I call myself an 'invite whore'.
   At the comedy club tonight, I was sitting in the back near a man who had told a joke about opening up a checking account after winning the lottery. He did swear a lot. At first I didn't recognize him at all. This is fairly common, sometimes I do better at recognizing comedians by their jokes as opposed to their faces and names.
   After I was at the club, I went to Walgreen to get some supplies. This included security envelopes, Chap-stick, and a generic version of Pine-sol. I like buying the store brand as it tends to be cheaper, and this tends to be true for many products including prescription drugs. It can be hard to know all of the names, when the name brand and generic name can be way different. I am thankful I don't have to buy any of these items too often, but surprised I had to buy them at the same time. But after this weekend of cleaning the bathroom I thought about how I hadn't mopped the floor in a while, this is needed regularly, though I do see the sweeping is done more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment