Monday, April 9, 2012

Opening Day Popcorn Bags

When I arrived at work this morning we had a choice of Cracker Jacks or Orville Redenbacher popcorn, I chose the latter. Later on I checked in the breakroom, and there were some little single-serving bags left before lunchtime, so I ended up with a total of four and popped one of those microwave bags at lunchtime. I decided to 'get while the getting is good'. It was a celebration of the Twins and their home opener, I found out they lost to the Angels. I had followed the score a little online at work, and at the comedy club they had the final score on the crawlers at the bottom of the screen. ESPN was showing the Cubs/Brewers game from Chicago, Brewers were leading as the show began.
   As I was leaving I saw a friend who was in town to shoot a film. He told me his lady friend likes reading the blog, but she didn't make it to town. Thrilled to say I have friends in California, so in many ways this is a shout out to them, and you know who you are!
   After the show, and on the way home, I stopped at Bobby and Steve's near 35W and got 2 Godfather's pizzas, as usual a pepperoni and a sausage. Also got some Reese's penaut butter, a 2-pack.
   It was hard to keep up with work today, they were handing me things to be copied near the end of the day before I had a chance to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment