Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Helping An Undercover Cop

I had 2 odd dreams recently, I told a colleague about it earlier today. One of them was about me helping out a cop who was working undercover at a grocery store of all places. Why, I don't know. But I am good at analyzing my own dreams. As I recall, the man reminds me of who I see when I go to my regular grocery store. The colleague thought I was crazy, maybe since undercover cops are more likely found in other business establishments. The other had me at my dad's house, one he sold 10 years ago. I recall a Century 21 sign out front, and hosting a gathering there. We were watching TV and my dad was on, making some off-color but funny joke about getting divorced. Then I beat somebody up that I knew, thinking he stole my denim jacket. This is another simple one. My class reunion is this summer, so it has been on my mind quite a bit recently. And of course how my denim is greatly valued by me, I like wearing it when the weather allows it.
   At the comedy club tonight there was a big crowd, another round of the contest. Didn't know too well who advanced. But I did know many of the participants. I saw the show runner right before going in, the NBA playoff game was on and he said he was for San Antonio in it. He also shared a story how one doesn't talk about the Sonics in Seattle, since the franchise has moved to Oklahoma City, San Antonio's opponent in the series. A sore subject there. He had to make a distinction, how there's a music group called Sonics apparently.
   A big part of my time after work was spent getting caught up on postal mail and email. A theater I've been to is annoying me. I have asked them to send just one brochure about upcoming events, they are still sending two. So now I have to figure out what might work this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment