Thursday, November 15, 2012

Deli Express Italian Sub

I had very little food left, at least I didn't want to eat the TV dinner tonight. So I went to a nearby store tonight and got a Deli Express Italian sub. It was tough to decide when to go since I was watching a syndicated rerun of 'Big Bang Theory' and wanted to be back in time for the first-run episode. I missed the first few minutes. It was nice to see this convenience store open, as it had been empty for a while and anyone who knows me well knows how I bemoan seeing empty buildings. I've used the term 'Economic Darwinism' for a while to describe it, then found out this term was on Urban Dictionary.
   I then made my way over to the library to print some things and ordered two items from E-bay. One of them was a card advertising the movie 'North of 36', based on the Emerson Hough novel.
   After I got home I became interested in getting out my box of records, that is mostly billing statements of bills I have paid. I am thankful I went through it, something I do periodically, as I found a loyalty card to file away for better safe-keeping with the others. Most of the time I am just putting bills from the same company in just one envelope to save on space. Anyway, the card I found was the American Airlines card. So of the seven accounts I have, there are currently six cards. The one I don't have a card for, Enterprise Rentacar, is on the way. This one doesn't look like a credit card, like most of the others do. So now four of the six are kept in a drawer where I have a better idea of where they are, and pull them out more easily when needed.
   Another thing I found was two Discover cards. I cut up both as I got one with a later expiration date on it, albeit by two months. I hadn't activated them as I wanted to pay off the card before charging any more on it. This card is just one of two cards I have, the other being a Visa. One of them brought back a memory, as it was in a cardboard holder that had a free gas card from Superamerica in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment