Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Contrary Paper Tray On Copier

      I wanted to clear a paper jam at work, and it meant taking out a paper tray above it to do so. But then I couldn't get it back in. I at first wondered if calling our facility czar was a good idea, but I didn't. So I went to a supply rep and an IT guy finished the job. Another issue was hearing how the perky girl wanted butter, later found out she couldn't find any. Salt and pepper wasn't good enough for her food selection.
   I made it to the comedy club tonight after a conference call related to the writer union, which lasted 30 minutes. Upon arrival I said 'I had a thing, made it as quick as I could'. I did find the show-runner and presented what I got at last week's concert, a picture of the band Social Distortion. He was pleased to have it and said so on Facebook. I said comedy has given me plenty and I like to give back when I can. The barber did a joke about women wearing outfits that no longer fit them.
   After watching the movie 'Up In The Air' on video after the comedy show I'm not sure if I noticed something that I hadn't before but I still liked watching it. If I did, it was probably the exchange on airport codes, I picked up IAD as Washington Dulles and ORD as Chicago O'Hare. I have flown into both before, but of course more often with the latter.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment