Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mug Filled With Coffee, Finally

    I was too busy to attend a meeting listed on my online calendar, wanting to finish my share of the payoff report before midday. I did go into this large conference room and got some donut holes and some Caribou coffee. I am not much of a coffee drinker, and this is largely due to the taste. But if this was the case, I would drink less beer as not all beer tastes great. It made sense to have some type of drink with me while having the donut holes, and it was right next to them so it was easier than going to get some water.
   At the comedy club tonight, I saw a friend, my 'bestie', say there may be a spot in the next show he does. I am thrilled to hear about this of course. The MC did a joke about the Bible that was funny to me as it was also about the band Genesis, fronted by Phil Collins. It reminded me of my dad, as I had seen them in concert and all he said was how it's the first book of the Bible. But I am not aware of them doing any religious music. The MC is a Wisconsin native, a pastor's kid, and was a music major in college. I liked his joke about an opera singer being stabbed, though he didn't do it tonight. Apparently he was a classically trained music major.

No comments:

Post a Comment