Friday, July 5, 2013

Spam Museum Postcards

   While going through the box of tourist brochures I noticed one of them, from the Spam Museum, was actually postcards. There was 3 in all. So they were placed in the photo album with the others, along with my ticket from the Titanic exhibit at the Science Museum in 2009. Another notable find was a card from the Ellis Island research center that was placed in the business card binder. I am reducing the volume, noticing some duplicates and shredding what I don't value. The trash can is already full for this reason.
   I called a friend that I hope to see during my upcoming travels, first call in over half a year. Also returned 7 carts back to the grocery store. At first we were just exchanging text messages, but after a while I realized I do better talking on the phone as the keypad is small on my phone. I noticed it didn't take long to get a response to the text, as I hadn't finished returning the first cart. So once I had I made tracks back home where I could feel more free to talk. I am more comfortable when laying in my easy chair, so that is where I ended up. And I don't think I do well when I talk on the phone while
walking. Things tend to work better when I avoid dividing my attention. Sometimes multi-tasking works, but not in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment