Sunday, July 7, 2013

Library Waiting List

    I needed to print a script for an upcoming movie I will be in, a small role. I am thrilled to be a part of it, many of my comedian friends will be in it.  So I went to a library and had to go on the waiting list as it was a busy day. Thankfully I didn't have to wait for long. After getting myself added to the list I walked around and noticed four computers would be expiring soon, in under 10 minutes.
   It was warm and humid, eventually it did rain a little. We went to Godfather's Pizza in Burnsville in the evening. But I was unable to cash in on the points from my loyalty program, needed my card with me. I said those in my wallet are the ones I use the most. Besides a pizza we also got some monkey bread. We ate just half of the pizza, as it was ten slices (I am used to a large being 8) and about half of the monkey bread as well. When I was first given a box I said I wanted a smaller one, saying I try to practice 'Waste not, want not'.
   We did go to a new dog park in Eagan, and the dog did go into the water where available but not very far. I noticed this section of town had many street names inspired by the space program, like Neil Armstrong, Aldrin, Apollo, and Lunar. Must have been a new neighborhood in the 1960s when the space program was a big deal due to the moon landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment