Monday, July 29, 2013

Steelcase Office Chairs

     Upon arrival at the office I noticed new chairs. I had wondered when they were placed there but I was told it had just been over the weekend. So I saw them just as quickly as the others didt. There was a card attached saying they were Steelcase office chairs. It is called a healthier way to sit. How this is the case, I don't know for sure. I still need to read the card more closely. There is an adjustable headrest and it is called a leap chair. It does feel different from before, that's all I can say so far. I just need to get used to it, same as most new things.
   At the comedy club there were some comments from my fellow comics how they saw the posting on Facebook abou how I had been at a show in Sioux Falls this weekend. Notable about the show itself was how one comic ran the light. I had a hard time paying attention throughout the show as I was tired. I did pick up a movie poster, it is called 'We're The Millers' and it starts on August 7. It had been a while since somebody had showed up to promote a movie, more than four months. An early performer had a thick Irish accent. The bathtub comic used a joke from his dad, it got laughs and he didn't expect this at all. I do like hearing from comics as to what family members have to say about them doing comedy. The priceless one to me was the suggestion to bring a puppet onstage so then crowdmembers would ask about the puppet.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment