Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TWA Postcards

   Periodically I check E-bay for what is in certain categories after getting more purchase ideas. They do seem to have just about everything on this site! I was reminded of how I stayed at an airport hotel last year which had plenty of framed posters that were TWA ads since it was a hub of activity for the airline. There were various souvenirs available. I saw some first day covers commemorating new routes like St. Louis to Frankfurt and Chicago to Zurich. Also found was postcards from some destinations like Philadelphia, Paris, and Cairo. There was even magnets, as expected I liked seeing those that said 'fly TWA' to Chicago or St. Louis.
    I was onstage at the comedy club tonight, and I did some new jokes. One was thought of just earlier today after getting user errors on my computer at work and having to call the help desk in India. I was on the line for 30 minutes and found out it could have all been prevented had I bothered to look at an icon where it told me where my passwords were. I told myself to learn a lesson from it so I don't repeat this mistake, and of course this means act mature, and forgive myself. Some of it was due to the auto-filling of passwords, as I don't need to remember as many passwords.            

No comments:

Post a Comment