Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dancing With Wii

    At work today there was a dancing event at midday. I found it was on Wii. It was a nice workout, as it is geared towards our Health Ahead program. But I haven't had a workout like this in a while. Early on I said I felt like a fool and don't know why when I do comedy and it was a small group. I was just one of four at first, then two others arrived and this included the perky girl. Notable songs we danced to included 'Are you going to go my way' by Lenny Kravitz and 'California Girls' (Katy Perry, not the Beach Boys). It was the first 30 minutes of my lunchtime, then I went to have soup in the break room and take a walk. Unsure if this program will be repeated, but I could get used to it as long as it's not too often. But we have been doing these special health-related events once a week so I am thinking it won't be any more frequent than this.
    I asked if they had certain performers on it, and was given the cover and it didn't have anything from Lady Gaga or Green Day. I think Lady Gaga would have been more likely as she is known for dance music. My name on this program was 'Funky'. Apparently points are scored when your moves are close to what is depicted on the screen. I did my best to follow along but it was hard to do.    

No comments:

Post a Comment