Monday, July 22, 2013

Laying Down, Making A Call

   When I was at the comedy club tonight I wanted some privacy when making a call so I went down some stairs. After the call was done I stayed there as I liked laying down. A security guard came to lock up and I said 'I will move'. He said he wanted to be sure I wasn't passed out. I had heard things like this before. It reminded me of seeing the movie 'Syriana' and one theater employee asked another if I was asleep. I just wasn't moving, that's all. I did acknowledge them by saying I like staying for the closing credits as I like to see where movies are filmed.  
    I liked how the bathtub comic did a joke about hang gliding. I let the same comic know I liked his CD, as I had just finished listening to it earlier today when riding the bus to work. I wanted to listen to it before I went to South Dakota, even though I plan on bringing it while driving there. Much of it was familiar, I just hadn't heard it in a while as it said it was recorded in early 2010. Comics must try some new material every so often to avoid being known as a 'one-trick pony'. It's a short week at work, and I know well enough to see that my duties are covered when I am out of the office for two days at the end of the workweek.    

No comments:

Post a Comment