Sunday, April 6, 2014

50 Hour Comedy Marathon

    A comedy marathon just wrapped up this evening. I went 3 times over the weekend, including this afternoon when I got a 'Ring of Honor' photo with the 'Resistable comic'. I was there to see another comic perform and to pay for a silent auction item. I liked how we discussed relationships as well, and the business of comedy. I don't get to do this very often.
   I did laundry in Maplewood as I wanted to get to the library nearby to print things. I liked seeing
 the owner there, who had some good stories. When I spoke of the dryer spontaneously starting
 up again twice, she said it was Brad, somebody who died at the Laundromat just two days earlier, of a heart attack. It was a homeless man who was allowed to stay there overnight.
   The school bouncer comic was on a friend's radio show this morning, along with  two others. The
subjects covered were atheist shoes, Obama on Syria, an MLK event, and a European woman who wanted to have sex with 100,000 men. It sounded like a rerun, based on the Syria topic.
   The Simpsons episode tonight was one with Zack Galifianakis as guest star, involving Homer trying to be a positive role model to Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment