Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Peach Cobbler Cookies

      I had a craving after being at the comedy club tonight, so I went to the grocery store. It was mainly for microwave popcorn and string cheese, but I also got some peach cobbler cookies. In many ways it is a running joke going back to college, where I nearly ran over my roommate after he announced the peach cobbler was ready.
  I was tired so it was hard to stay attentive at the comedy club, especially near the end when I experienced some micro-sleep. The Kentucky native was show closer, he did jokes about phobias. The neck tattoo comic did one about not liking kids and how he uses Skittles to take care of it. The godmother did one about having to see neighbors again since it is spring. I also liked hearing a new one about her bucket list, a new twist on this idea. The barber did one about being addicted to 'Candy Crush', which sounded like a video game.
   We are still doing an activity during the time allotment for Wii dancing, but it is walking. Since it was raining this afternoon we did walking through the skyway. I pointed out two convenience stores I had shopped at earlier today. One was for some orange juice and a breakfast bar in the morning, the other was for postcards at midday. I got two postcards, one of Minneapolis- the Stone Arch Bridge- and the other was St. Paul- the skyline in the evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment