Friday, April 4, 2014

Tiffany Sports Lounge

    Tonight I went to Tiffany Sports Lounge in St. Paul as I wanted to attend a fish fry. This one was no doubt different from last week's as this was a bar, and it meant having to order it. I was by myself so I was fine with sitting at the bar. I was full before I finished all of the food- three pieces of fish, along with plenty of fries and some cole slaw. So I did take one piece of fish home. I was next to a man who was drinking shots, and the Timberwolves game was on. He said he only sees the Wolves play in the championship, so this means he doesn't go see them much if at all. He recommended going to Stella's if I like fish, I asked if this was in Minneapolis and he said it is. It would be farther away than this one, so I won't be doing that.
   I called my college roommate tonight, he referred to his daughter as 'Tinker-bell'. And when he said he had to put his kids to bed for the night, he referred to them as Fritz and Freida.
   I plan on being a part of a 50-hour comedy show fundraiser overnight, at a hotel near the airport and Mall of America. It's stage time, and it will be a good story to tell. I tried to look at who was booked for this event, and many of them are my comedian friends. But there are also some musicians, like the band that does the Joe Biden song. And I even saw mention of a juggler.  

No comments:

Post a Comment