Monday, April 28, 2014

New Employee Breakfast Tray

    There was a new employee in my area, and she brought in a breakfast tray with various pastries on it. This was a fairly big tray, and not much had been eaten but I did have two items. After a while my boss spoke of it to passers-by from other departments in hopes of more of it getting eaten. Near the end of the day it looked like half of it was left so it looks like this will be repeated.
   At the comedy club tonight, I saw both the sub teacher and ex-TSA comic much like I did the previous day while recording the radio show. The Hillary Clinton look-alike did one about trying to get out of a DUI. The resistable comic did a joke about how her dad would like a free cremation. The Yemen native did the one about a stolen bill. I was tired and I did nod off during the show, but I woke up in time to see more of my friends. The Worthington native did the one about the biker bar and about 'Fight or flight'- since he has anxieties. The Tetris comic did one about his coat, which he was wearing. It was a nice P-coat, but a different color than mine. When I asked for the 'Pump and Munch' joke he did give me a shout out but said he can't do the joke. The Maryland native did one about people calling him Urkel, a TV show character. The sub teacher did one about the problems of political correctness, when women say they don't want to the objectified. The bathtub comic did one about visiting Colorado, and touring the Coors brewery. Another one was about jaywalking and marijuana in that state. The Perkins employee did one about how he hung up on his boss, then went back to bed. And he did one about visiting family in Kansas. The 'Extra murder' comic was show closer, and brought back the 'First world problem' joke, a good one. I also liked hearing the North Dakota joke- arrive a guest, leave a legend. And he did the one about his check engine light, as well as visiting a strip club.

No comments:

Post a Comment