Monday, April 7, 2014

Alternator And Dented Fender

    I had my car worked on earlier today, it needed a new alternator. A light went on last night while errand running, so I got it in the shop before going to work. Also had them take the dent out of the fender. Still prefer it over having to make payments again, didn't enjoy it at all.
   Long day at work, high volume even for a Monday. So I went to lunch late. It was nice to get Cracker Jacks for the Twins opening day celebration. It will continue into the next day, at the all-employee meeting in the afternoon.
   At the comedy club tonight, I liked hearing the IED/IUD comic do her best joke, and give me a shout out in the process. She has a real good newer joke about a Liam Neeson movie. I liked hearing the roller grill comic do his Super-America joke. The resistable comic did one about having a hipster roommate. The Wisconsin couple was there, the husband did one about fat layers and the wife about filing income taxes quarterly. I liked getting a comedy recommendation related to Don Rickles, written on a napkin. The Oklahoma native did one about having more TV credits than his colleagues at his dayjob.   The 'Extra murder' comic did one about being in Portland, probably meant Oregon, and something about beards. The Tetris comic did one about boat names, then some crowd rap. The Perkins employee did a rant about the cost of a cat surgery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment